Papers can be submitted via the EasyChair submission system.
The submission of papers is closed, thank you for your submissions! For uploading the final version of your accepted paper, please go to EasyChair.
Submissions must be:
- Format has to be in A4 format according to the IEEE style.
- Anonymous - remove authors, institutions, and the acknowledgment as papers will be double-blind reviewed.
- Papers should not exceed 4 pages (including bibliography and appendix).
- Papers should be written in English and submitted in PDF file format to be published in IEEE Xplore.
- Original, unpublished, and not simultaneously submitted to other workshops, conferences, or journals.
Papers not meeting these guidelines risk rejection without consideration!
Austrochip 2021 reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.
IEEE owns the copyright to the technical contributions it publishes. In this case, authors have to comply with this IEEE copyright policy, and a signature on an IEEE Copyright Form is required for the final submission. This form will be provided after the acceptance notification.