On the following page, you can submit your paper to the 48th Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic.
In order to prepare your submission, please note the following remarks:
- You can submit original research papers, surveys, or tutorial papers. Please do not forget to clearly indicate the type of your submission.
- Authors should submit papers as PDF files following the IEEE style guidelines for conference proceedings.
Templates are available for LaTeX
and Microsoft Word at this page.
- Each manuscript shall include a 50-100 word abstract and shall not exceed 6 pages.
- All accepted contributions will be published by IEEE.
- Author(s) of accepted papers are expected to participate at the conference and to present their paper.
» To the submission system
November 5th, 2017
November 12th, 2017
February 4th, 2018
March 4th, 2018
May 16th-18th, 2018
May 15th, 2018
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask us (email@example.com).